Friday, May 14, 2010

Gimme an A!

Gimme a D! Gimme a D! No wait.. scratch that. Just give me some alcohol. Or a nanny. Or better yet, a nanny who comes bearing alcohol. Do they make baby Ambien? They should. I'll even offer up Bug for the clinical trial. Hear that, drug companies?? Call me. Please.

Nocturnal Baby doesn't sleep. Ever. I know I bitch about it all the time - and have for almost 8.5 months now - but I'm serious people. He. does. not. sleep. I can't take much more of it, I'm losing my mind at a rather rapid pace. I just don't get it. It's not uncommon for him to go 12 hours with only a 30 minute nap. I put him in his crib to cry it out and he screams like he's being murdered. For long periods of time. He's so fecking LOUD that I can't concentrate on doing anything else. Try to put dishes away, there he is screaming his head off. Try to unload the dryer, there the sound is traveling through the vents and bouncing around the walls of the laundry room. Try to sit down and watch TV, shit don't even bother 'cuz you can't hear it over his crying anyways. The other night I went to take the garbage out and I could hear him when I was in the front yard. With the air on and the windows to our house closed. Did I mention his bedroom is on the 2nd floor too? My mom always asks me why the baby sounds hoarse all the time... uh, because he CRIES ALL THE TIME. I really fear for my sanity at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment