Monday, June 21, 2010

Saying a lot but nothing at all

Sometimes I wish my blog was completely anonymous, that I could really truly say what I wanted to without worry that my grandma or some gossiping frenemy is going to use what I say against me. Looking back at some of my posts, it’s probably hard to believe I sensor myself at all, but I do. Trust me.

The last year has been, in a word, hellacious. Stressful and uncertain and nerve-wracking. And did I mention stressful? I feel like I’ve aged 10 years in the last 10 months and I’m not blaming this solely upon Nocturnal Baby this time. It’s given me a writer’s block of sorts and I hate it. I have been a journaler for as long as I can remember, but I’m finding it hard at this point in my life to get my feelings out. Or at least without all hell breaking loose. Ugh. I know I’m being really vague, but I promise it’ll all come spilling out in one big verbal diarrhea mess sometime soon.

Did that statement gross anybody else out as much as it did me? Gag. Really, that’s the best description I could come up with?? Totally proves my point about Writer’s Block.

3 comments:

  1. That is why family and friends do not know about mine. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see how it might seem that way, when you have something weighing on your mind, that you can't or shouldn't type it all out. But, you are still entertaining us with your whimsy and I hope that the stress subsides for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, this happens to me sometimes. I've often thought about starting an anonymous blog where I can vent all I want!

    ReplyDelete