Wednesday, June 9, 2010

(Not So) Wordless Wednesday: The World Is Her Canvas

Nut was wearing a brand new white shirt on Monday so as I sat her down for her corn dog lunch, I took it off and set it aside. She insists that she have “sauce!!” for everything she eats and I knew globs of mustard would wind up on that new pristine shirt.  I left her at the table to go upstairs to change Bug and to get the little guy I babysit up from his nap. I come back downstairs and find this:

IMG_4055

I yelled, “WHAT did you do that for??!!!”

Her response? “Mama! I paint!!!”

It was one of those times where you want so badly to be mad, but you can’t help yourself and start laughing. The ironic part is, I’m sure if I’d just left her flippin’ shirt on her, she wouldn’t even have been tempted to paint herself with her corndog. Sigh. Never a dull moment!!

2 comments:

  1. That is great! I know I'm late, but I just had to comment on this one. LOL

    ReplyDelete