Friday, August 27, 2010

Auto reply: Nic will be out of the office

Well not really. But I am going to internetless for a few days. Five of them to be exact.

::panic:: 

What will I do without the world wide web at my finger tips?? I’ve never gone more than 24 hours without playing Bejeweled on Facebook!

::twitch::

DH is transferring our current internet account and I’m switching carriers. I called Tuesday but they were booked for an entire WEEK!! Don’t they know I need my fix?!? Shouldn’t my addiction give me priority? Did they not get the memo about what I have going on this weekend? I need the distraction, people of AT&T!!

Okay, so I have internet access on my Droid. And yeah, it’s pretty damn good so I can get on most of the websites I frequent. And by most I mean all. *Except* I can’t play Bejeweled. Stop the presses. This is a problem. I have a problem.

Going cold turkey can’t be good, can it??

I can already feel the withdrawal symptoms starting.

Le sigh. If you need me, I’ll be rocking in the corner.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no!! Download the free Droid game app....Jewels....you can get your fix while you're down. I can't even imagine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I will miss you! But like the other comment said...you can probably find something to download. I love Bejeweled too! :-)

    ReplyDelete