Wednesday, March 24, 2010

(Wo)man's Best Friend

You would look at my life and think I'm pretty busy. I have a 2 year old, a 7 month old, and babysit an 11 month old and almost-3 year old. I am on my feet most of the day - exception being the blissful two hours when the kids nap - and generally run around like a chicken with my head cut off. You'd think I wouldn't need to add any more excitement around my house. You'd think. Yet.... we got a puppy. I know, I know, I've heard it. What the hell was I thinking? And to tell you the truth, I don't know. If I was going to get anything it should have been a maid. Or a nanny. Or both. But yet, we got a dog. I should probably have my head examined. Honestly though, we lucked out. He's a GREAT dog. Potty trained, which is more than I can say for my daughter. Half border collie, half beagle so he won't be too big, but not small enough to fit in a purse and be annoying. We adopted him from the Animal Protective League so I consider it my good deed for the week. He is 3 months old and was being fostered at a home with a 4 year old child so at least he's used to kids. So blogging world, meet Mo:

3 comments:

  1. He's a cutie. And I can see how he can start to look like you (I'm not saying you look like a dog!)...you know how pets and owners look alike. My mom and Eli look a like imo. Look forward to meeting you Mo.
    Oh yeah and on your list of little ones you take care of you forgot to mention Rusty and Sanchez. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?? lol. I know I'm overdue for a lip wax, but I don't have whiskers yet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and the new blogtemplate looks good too!

    ReplyDelete