Tuesday, March 30, 2010

This and that

Okay, so the mobile upload was a success. Yay! Isn't that a handy little tool? Probably won't do anything to help the arthritic thumb I swear years of texting has given me though. I think I've brought this up before, but I often wonder if I could sue my cell phone company for the aforementioned text-induced thumb injury...? My thinking is if that one lady famously won millions against McDonald's for being an idiot and spilling coffee on herself, why couldn't I get some monetary compensation for my jacked up thumb? I won't ever do that of course, but mark my words, someday somebody will walk away a millionaire from a suit like that. Watch your back, Verizon!

Bug is still working on crawling. Right now he gets up on all four's, rocks back and forth, and then lunges for whatever it is he's trying to get. Like a puma or something. It's cute, although I know it's only a matter of time before he'll have it figured out and I'll be baby proofing everything. One downer about living in a tri-level is the amount of baby gates I'm going to need. Those things are ridiculously expensive! $50 for a damn gate? Maybe I should just get a leash and tether... joking of course. Don't report me.

Speaking of our house (kind of), we got our new bathtub and surround installed yesterday. The caulk wasn't dry enough for me to enjoy it last night so I am salivating at the prospect of lounging in that tub tonight. I swear it's so deep, I need floaties. Nut was soooo excited when they brought the new tub in - clapping, shouting, "Yay!!!" - until she got up from nap and saw the old tub was gone. She immediately threw herself to the ground and started wailing, "Noooo!!! My bath! My bath!" I guess she had more of an emotional attachement to the POS than I thought. Tonight's bath time should be interesting. She has this weird thing about foreign bathtubs, FREAKS OUT in fact, so I'm sure I'm in for it. I may have to get in with her tonight to ease her fears. Or maybe that's just an excuse for me to get in a warm bath twice...

No comments:

Post a Comment