Thursday, March 4, 2010

That's not candy

Yesterday afternoon while the kids were napping, I decided to finish up the laundry. Since I was downstairs, I didn't hear Nut get up. She's very quiet when she wants to be - which is usually when she's up to something and not when I want her to be quiet, say like when her brother is trying to sleep. Imagine my surprise as I come upstairs with Bug's laundry to find that Nut has busted out of her room (she's figured out just the right way to body slam the gate and knock it down). She's not in her room, she's not in the baby's room, she's not in my room... last place to check is the bathroom. I walk in and there she is. Surrounded by unwrapped tampons. I scared the crap out of her when I walked into the room but once she'd recovered, she held one up and proudly said, "sucker!!". Uh, not quite. I guess since they were in a wrapper she thought it was candy and once she saw the stick, well, in her mind the logical conclusion was a sucker. I dont' know if she actually put one in her mouth, but for my own germaphobeness, I'm going to say no. Into the trash they all went though. A week into the so-called terrible two's and it just keeps getting more...... interesting. To say the least of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment