Friday, April 16, 2010

Photo Friday

Or maybe for alliteration purposes, Foto Friday. Either way, pictures for your viewing pleasure! Or maybe just for mine. Regardless, here we gooooo....


Photobucket

Bug was having a grand ol' time in the bathtub the other night, almost as good a time as Nut and I had covering him in bubbles.




Photobucket



The canine genius that we call our dog ate Nut's pink soccer ball. She found the deflated inside portion of it and, creative girl that she is, wore it around the backyard as a hat. For hours. It kept me entertained, lemme tell ya. Such the fashionista, that one.


That's all I've got right now. Bug started his day off by rolling out of my bed and hitting his head so I'm being my usual spastic self and keeping a close eye on every bit of his behavior to make sure he's acting normal. Or at least normal in his standards. I promise a real post later today. Or tomorrow. Okay, sometime this weekend.....

No comments:

Post a Comment