Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I ain't no trick pony, Ma

My kids will never have to worry about me putting them in child acting classes. They NEVER do anything on command, in fact I think they secretly relish stopping what they're doing the second I pull out the camcorder or camera (and of course immediately resume it once I turn them off). That being said, I have been trying to capture Bug's "crawling" for the last week or so to no avail. He gets distracted by the TV, a piece of lint, you name it. I finally got a short video of it yesterday, although not without a couple of failed attempts first:




Mmmmm, yummy right? But finally, here we go:




SUCCESS!! He is all over the place now, I wish I could get better video of that seal lion flop he does but for now this is it.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, he does like belly flops. Any day now looks like!

    ReplyDelete