The kids have taken over. Slowly but surely I have come to the realization that the television is no longer mine. I don't know why we pay for 250+ channels when we only watch 3 of them. Children's programming: can't live with it, can't live without it. Well I could, I just couldn't live with my toddler screaming about the lack of Nick Jr. So keeping in the spirit with that, below is a list I've compiled of some episodes I would love to see.
1. Thomas and the High-Speed Derailment. Join Thomas the Tank Engine and his friends for loads of fiery fun on the island of Sodor.
2. Dora Gets Deported. Backpack can't get her out of this mess. The Map knows where to go - and it's back home to Mexico.
3. Diego and the Rabid Dog. Watch as Diego earns a new Animal Rescue badge - posthumous.
4. The Wonder Pets: Ming Ming and the Speech Therapist. Seriously. The speech impediment has to go.
5. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Donald Gets Arrested. The duck finally has to own up for never wearing pants.