Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Lions and tigers and... tap dancing? Oh my.




Nut started dance class last night. It has been all she has talked about since I signed her up last month; all she tells anybody she meets about: "I'm going to be a ballerina. I will look faaAAAaaabulous and people will watch me dance on the stage!" (Have I mentioned her modesty?)I knew I wasn't going to have to worry about her playing shy or not wanting to participate. She was impatient waiting for them to open the doors "This is ridiculous. Are they gonna let us in or what?!?" and when they finally did, she about took out three classmates shoving her way to get in. She barely glanced back at me after securing a spot in the circle and wouldn't even come give me a kiss.

After I picked her up, I asked her what she learned - wanting to make sure I am getting my money's worth and all - and she very seriously responded, "how to tap tap tap my toes and roar like a lion."

*blink*

Um, okay.

1 comment:

  1. Well, at least she didnt say "I dunno." I'd love for Cam to take dance...she just doesn't have the patience for it...she's more of a football kind of girl ::Sigh::

    ReplyDelete